kevinbrink

Larceny Barrel Proof

Kane

A120 can be still found in my area easily. Maybe I should grab a replacement. Was the B drastically different, anyone?

JoeTerp
1 hour ago, Kane said:

A120 can be still found in my area easily. Maybe I should grab a replacement. Was the B drastically different, anyone?

I haven't personally had either, but I've heard from friends that they were very different (and that B was much better).

tanstaafl2
7 hours ago, k-train said:

I heard good things about the LBP B520 & really wanted to get a bottle when it was here in NC ABC stores back in June. Because I didn't realize how small the allocation for NC was going to be. I foolishly thought that I could come back later and grab a bottle & thus passed on it. Needless to say, I never got my hands on one.

The state's warehouse inventory started showing a new listing last week that must be for the upcoming C920 release. It's showing it as being much hotter than the previous two batches, coming in at 132 proof.

Although higher proof and “hotter” do not necessarily occur in a linear relationship. So it would be a mistake to judge It on that basis alone.

k-train
3 hours ago, tanstaafl2 said:

Although higher proof and “hotter” do not necessarily occur in a linear relationship. So it would be a mistake to judge It on that basis alone.

Fair point. I was just going on the presumption it would be hotter based on how HH's higher proof ECBP releases were compared to the B520. But yeah, just speculation on my end as on now.

BtownTaster

Sorry guys but you have false info on C920.  C920 proof is 122.4 proof, almost identical to B520.  I loved B520 and am waiting to find a C920.