Wedelstaedt

Be Safe Boss

Wedelstaedt

I hope you & yours are staying safe & your homes are ok. 

Thank you for all that you do for us. 

Cheers

• I like it 11

PaulO

Yes indeed,

You're in my prayers.  I've been watching the news.

FacePlant

Glad to see you're back up. We hope this is a good sign that you've returned home and all was well. Wishing you and your family safety during this difficult time AGAIN. 

• I like it 4

geclbxf

Many prayers and good thoughts for everyone in California - starting with the first responders.

God Bless you all.

TwoFingers

Yes, prayers all around.  Stay safe.

HoustonNit

I’m so sorry this is happening again. I do hope this is a promising sign that all is alright.

Richnimrod

Hang in there, Boss!    Hopefully, the end of this ordeal has come, and I hope you and yours are able to resume a normal life pretty quickly.   Thoughts and prayers are (and have been) headed your way, Jim.

• I like it 2

Jazz June

Hope everything is ok; I’ll take the site being back up as a good sign. Recent reading of some FB groups has really highlighted to me that this is the best bourbon community going and how much you have truly done for all of us. A sincere thank you and I hope life returns to normal and you can enjoy some great pours in peace shortly!

• I like it 3

WhiskeyBlender
7 hours ago, Jazz June said:

Hope everything is ok; I’ll take the site being back up as a good sign. Recent reading of some FB groups has really highlighted to me that this is the best bourbon community going and how much you have truly done for all of us. A sincere thank you and I hope life returns to normal and you can enjoy some great pours in peace shortly!

Hear hear on that, @Jazz June! I was freaked out when I couldn't access this site for a number of days. I didn't connect the fires in Sonoma with the website outtage. I'm glad all is well now. 

You're absolutely right though, this truly IS the best, and I also believe longest-run, virtual bourbon community out there. A toast to the Boss for making it so!

• I like it 1

kevinbrink

Echoing the sentiments above

kwshannon

Stay safe.  Family at these times are most important.  

StarSurfer55

As everyone above has stated, we are glad to see the site back up and take it as a good sign that all is well.  Please be safe and hope this passes soon.