Heaven’s Door Bootleg Series

lcpfratn
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So, has anybody had a chance to try this yet...any thoughts other than being very expensive? I copied this from their website:

3EF24415-0099-4A78-80CB-638387905FFA.jpeg

4A710129-E1A4-407E-B24C-88D52CF248EA.jpeg

This is Canadian sourced whiskey according to some of the articles that I’ve read. 

Edited by lcpfratn

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2019 at 10:00 PM, lcpfratn said:

So, has anybody had a chance to try this yet...any thoughts other than being very expensive? I copied this from their website:

It holds no interest for me. But if you are pouring I will certainly try it! B)

• I like it 2

It holds no interest for me. But if you are pouring I will certainly try it! B)

Of course you will...I was hoping you were going to buy it so I could try yours! [emoji6] I have to admit that the packaging is very well done, but it’s still very pricey for what it is.

Saw 3 of these today. $499. 

Yep, that’s the retail price...it’s priced like some 25+ year old bottles of scotch!

I don't know... given the specs and the world we live in, the price kinda seems justified? 26 years, 56% abv, mizunara, fancy packaging with real leather. People pay that for mystery juice.

...so you guys should definitely buy one and let the rest know how it is.

• I like it 1

Hard pass for me. And that’s coming from a MN guy who grew up going to see Bob Dylan play many times, to the point that I even named one of my boys Dylan. And I’m a guy that will buy expensive bottles too. But there’s no way I can convince myself that this one makes sense. 

• I like it 1

• 3 weeks later...

I saw one today and they wanted $650 for it. 

supposedly only 24 bottles total sent to Maryland. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 5:22 PM, FasterHorses said:

Saw 3 of these today. $499. 

I'd much sooner spend $499 on Dylan music.  Actually, I know I've spent way more than that on Dylan music.

• I like it 2

5 hours ago, Special Reserve said:

I'd much sooner spend $499 on Dylan music.  Actually, I know I've spent way more than that on Dylan music.

This is a smart move on multiple levels.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.