Benchmark Poll

jeff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We are trying to establish a straightbourbon.com rating system for bourbons. It will be used for comparisons of taste in our tastings and general conversations. This will probably take the form of a 100 point scale. In order to proceed further we must first establish what a "50 point" bourbon would be. That is, 50% of all bourbons would be better than this one and 50% of all bourbons would be worse. I am going to begin with a pretty broad range of choices and in a few days I'll create another poll from the top placers in this initial offering. As always, taste is subjective but we hope to get a feel for what most people would call "middle of the road". Please feel free to "write-in" any bourbon that you feel is deserving of mediocrity that is not listed.

Please choose the bourbon that Please choose the bourbon that you feel best deserves a 50 out of 100 score:

Sorry about the formatting problem, but the software won't let me edit a poll, only delete it, and it took too long to create to do that blush.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.