Sign in to follow this  
Mjroses23

Blood Oath Pact 6 - Ohio

Mjroses23

So I know this is a long shot and I’m completely new here. However, I’ve been collecting bourbon for some time. I’d really like to pick up a bottle of Pact 6 for me and my best friend to share when the pandemic is over. Does anyone know of a place in Ohio or that will ship to Ohio that isn’t charging a ridiculous markup on Pact 6?

miller542

Welcome to the forum Mj!

I just go to OHLQ.com and select products, then search for what I want.  It will show you every store that has the product you search.  As of now, the only Blood Oath on the site is Pact 5 but is not available in any store.

Rhettro
On 4/27/2020 at 10:37 PM, Mjroses23 said:

So I know this is a long shot and I’m completely new here. However, I’ve been collecting bourbon for some time. I’d really like to pick up a bottle of Pact 6 for me and my best friend to share when the pandemic is over. Does anyone know of a place in Ohio or that will ship to Ohio that isn’t charging a ridiculous markup on Pact 6?

Not sure your proximity to western PA, or your desire to travel, but BO Pact 6 is on shelves around Pittsburgh for about $110. You may have to ask for it (the one I bought was in the back room), but most of the better stores have a least a few bottles. 

geclbxf

and the fine wine and spirits website is almost always accurate - looks like it is in multiple counties close to the OH border