McAfee's Benchmark Old No. 8

Three quarks
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 6/6/2020 at 1:36 PM, PhantomLamb said:

I love people that join this forum to argue.

As I understand it, to argue is to give reasons supporting your position. Taking offense and refusing to provide reasons for one's opinion is not argument, it is merely ill mannered an uncivil. (My apologies to the monitors for being so ill mannered. Delete this comment if you must.)

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, Flyfish said:

As I understand it, to argue is to give reasons supporting your position. Taking offense and refusing to provide reasons for one's opinion is not argument, it is merely ill mannered an uncivil. (My apologies to the monitors for being so ill mannered. Delete this comment if you must.)

This comment is approved.

• I like it 2

This was the first I've read about the Benchmark expansion.  Looks interesting! Any word yet on prices or availability nationwide?

On 5/30/2020 at 8:10 AM, gurgalunas said:

This whole discussion is probably moot, since they have product lines in the works to release Benchmark in different versions now.  BiB, SiB, FP, SmB, Top Floor.  Looks like there is no 36 months on the TTB filings, so you got your wish.  Say goodbye to the value pour...

I would definitely be interested in a BiB Benchmark.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.