Happy National Bourbon Day

mbroo5880i
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Happy National Bourbon Day and Flag Day and, to top it off, June is National Candy Month.

A great day to enjoy our American Heritage with a nice pour of bourbon while flying our nation's flag and munching on your favorite candy!  

If you aren't from the U.S., you can still enjoy the day with a fine pour of your favorite spirit and your favorite candy.  

• I like it 6

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.  I'll have be sure to celebrate appropriately. 

? ?? ? 

• I like it 1

I'm going to celebrate with a generous pour of Booker's 30th - one of my all time favs.

• I like it 4

I opted for ECBP A120. Proofed down to 109 which has been my sweet spot through 1 1/2 bottles. I can hit it pretty easily.  As @Curtis Reed and @flahute would say "this stuff is hot!"

• I like it 1

17 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

I opted for ECBP A120. Proofed down to 109 which has been my sweet spot through 1 1/2 bottles. I can hit it pretty easily.  As @Curtis Reed and @flahute would say "this stuff is hot!"

Indeed sir! I'll be pouring some of that later tonight myself.

• I like it 1

Keeping it simple with some VOB BiB. Still an outstanding value pour even after losing its age statement.

• I like it 1

I had a nice pour of Old Rip 10 last night. Great as always. 

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

18 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

No, no, no.... it’s on Fire lol

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

There goes another one. ? 

Biba! Joe

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

As the kids these days like to say "It's straight fire".

• I like it 1

On 6/15/2020 at 3:29 PM, Curtis Reed said:

I'll get in man.  One day, I'll get it.

29 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

I'll get in man.  One day, I'll get it.

lol - it's hard to keep up!

Just now, flahute said:

lol - it's hard to keep up!

I was stuck in the 70s into the 90s, the 80s into the 00s, the 90s into the 10s.  Well, you get the picture.  Actually, I am not certain that I ever graduated from the 70s and 80s.  

I remember when things were smokin', hot, tight, and I guess now on fire.  I am sure I missed a couple of adjectives in between.

• I like it 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.