Sign in to follow this  
FasterHorses

Red Spot 15

FasterHorses

KevinBrinks thread was locked, or I would've just added my question there. I just picked up 5 bottles of Red Spot 15. Only 1-2 are for me. The others are for friends that are huge fans of the stuff. My question is, was this a one time re-release in 18-19 or are there plans for this one to be a recurring release? One of the guys that is getting them as a gift would certainly appreciate the rest of the ones on the shelf if they are going to be a one time release (I do realize the prior history of this label). Thanks for any guidance. 

tanstaafl2

Don't know that it has been formally stated but my guess is that it will be an onging release just like the Green Spot and Yellow Spot. At 15 years it may not show up as often but I would be surprised if it was one and done.

• I like it 2

Cornmuse
15 hours ago, tanstaafl2 said:

Don't know that it has been formally stated but my guess is that it will be an onging release just like the Green Spot and Yellow Spot. At 15 years it may not show up as often but I would be surprised if it was one and done.

This is what I've read in the various pubs, also.  It's a regular line extension - subject to sales velocity, of course.

FasterHorses
Posted (edited)

Thanks fellas..I'll take it down a notch and trust that I'll be able to get it again. Also..some of the reviews say that Redbreast 15 is better overall the the RedSpot. Of course  that's subjective but have any of you tried both? I've got to wait for mine to be muled up to TN. 

Edited by FasterHorses

tanstaafl2
On 7/15/2020 at 10:01 PM, FasterHorses said:

Thanks fellas..I'll take it down a notch and trust that I'll be able to get it again. Also..some of the reviews say that Redbreast 15 is better overall the the RedSpot. Of course  that's subjective but have any of you tried both? I've got to wait for mine to be muled up to TN. 

I have both but not tried them together.

Yet!

Kind of surprised haven’t done so. Although barrel management is pretty different between the two.

• I like it 1