Best Bars, Liquor stores, and restaurants in Lexington, KY?

briankeith513
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello,

I've gone to Louisville several times, and I always go to Liquor Barn, Westport Whiskey and Wine, Haymarket, and Silver Dollar.  I may be staying in Lexington for my next trip.  What are the best bars, liquor stores, and restaurants in Lexington?

Just came through Lexington last week.  I can highly recommend Carson’s Restaurant for either lunch or dinner.  Great selection, atmosphere, service.  And they also have a real good bourbon selection.

Enjoy!

• I like it 1

16 hours ago, River Hills said:

Just came through Lexington last week.  I can highly recommend Carson’s Restaurant for either lunch or dinner.  Great selection, atmosphere, service.  And they also have a real good bourbon selection.

Enjoy!

Thanks!

We like Palmers Fresh Grill.   The patio and outdoor bar are super nice, and the food is top notch.   The bar selection is pretty darn good, but the whiskey menu with all of the harder to find pours listed at MARKET is annoying.   Found the pricing all over the board with some good deals to be had if you keep asking for pricing.   Other than that - we love it.    If you are looking for a safe place to stay, we love the Embassy Suites that is in essence right across the parking lot from Palmers.   

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.