midwest cities?

steven s
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:57 PM, steven s said:

Finally starting to build the bunker was a really fun (but costly) exercise, and broke up the 4000 miles of driving nicely. I smuggled the 5 or 6 cases into the garage under the cover of darkness; the better half none the wiser.

So you think, my boy, so you think.  Women seem to have a sixth sense about booze and guns - we hope we're foolin' them but they always seem to know.  It's far better to ask for forgiveness than permission - at least you stand a chance of keeping some stuff.   😇

Nice haul, BTW.   🤗

• I like it 2

Wow very cool report.  Nice haul indeed.  I really need to hit up TN.  They seem to have good pricing and good selection.  Did you make it to make to Lincoln Road Package Store?  They seem to have an excellent selection of barrel picks.  

1 hour ago, HoustonNit said:

Wow very cool report.  Nice haul indeed.  I really need to hit up TN.  They seem to have good pricing and good selection.  Did you make it to make to Lincoln Road Package Store?  They seem to have an excellent selection of barrel picks.  

If you email or text Jamie, he’ll send you the most current PS offerings with prices. It’s become such a Bourbon Mecca that offerings are short lived— to the point where I only purchase rum and Scotch there. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.