Finder of 'Rare' bourbons

gr8erdane
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

For anyone interested, I just returned from a 'hunting' trip around St Louis County and have found a couple of bottlings if anyone needs one for their collection that I have been told were recalled to the distilleries (please correct me if I am mistaken). I found a case of Evan Williams Millenium decanters (the round blue globes) at appr 50 bucks a piece (pretty steep unless they were truly all recalled and therefore rare) and two bottles of our latest recall RidgeWOOD Reserve 1792 (which I grabbed right away and have safely bunkered at the original non-inflated price of 24 bucks each). If anyone wants one of these, let me know and I will bring them to the Fest in September (if not sooner).

Okay, got two Milleniums to pick up so far and one of the RR 1792s. Just wanted to keep anyone up to date that might want one. That leaves (for sure) one 1792 and (hopefully) three Milleniums to pick up.

Look in the box and make sure those Milleniums have not leaked some of their contents out.

Brandon,

Thanks for the advice but I'm ahead of you there thanks to my Gazebo conversation with Bettye Jo who pointed out that these were recalled because of faulty stoppers or some such problem.

The RR 1792 has been spoken for now, and two bottles of the Millenium. If anyone else wants something I can get here in Missouri but not in your area and want me to bring it to the Festival speak up. I have not been able to find any more Boswell though, but will keep looking if anyone wants one of them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.