Go to flask bourbon?

SouthATL
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

13 minutes ago, MM818 said:

I love your optimism! Great looking flask! 

Hey, if I could lockbox into seeing my beloved Golden State Warriors win several championships while I was a season ticket holder, then an ace will happen for me one of these days!

At least that is the hope...... 😩

16 hours ago, parksmart said:

A buddy gave me a flask of ORVW 10 when I shared some dusty Old Fitz BIB from 1956 with him.  It’s sitting in my locker at the golf club, awaiting a celebratory pour or three for when I hit a hole in 1 there....... 😬 🤦🏻‍♂️

FORE!  🏌️ Hope this will happen for you sooner rather than later. 👍

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

Mine are WT101 and EC.

I have a 12oz Stanley flask that I take when others will be helping me drink it. A few years ago I took it skiing. I filled it with cheap apricot brandy. We wanted lower proof as to not get too buzzed up while going fast down a black run!

• I like it 1

I like to use 100ml bottles for samples, travel etc and they also make the prefect flasks with the added bonus of being completely disposable. 

I have two with “permanent” labels on them. And they both read WT101. Still my go to. 

• I like it 1

I rarely use a flask but when I  do it's something barrel proof.  The limited volume of the flask makes we want to optimize my whiskey.  So an ECPB, Maker's CS, or a PS 4R usually fit the bill. 

• I like it 2

22 hours ago, JCwhammie said:

Mine are WT101 and EC.

I have a 12oz Stanley flask that I take when others will be helping me drink it. A few years ago I took it skiing. I filled it with cheap apricot brandy. We wanted lower proof as to not get too buzzed up while going fast down a black run!

Must be nice to be young and still have knees (that work).  😪

• I like it 1

52 minutes ago, GeeTen said:

Must be nice to be young and still have knees (that work).  😪

Amen! 😬

Biba! Joe

On 3/2/2021 at 7:22 AM, JCwhammie said:

...I have a 12oz Stanley flask that I take when others will be helping me drink it. A few years ago I took it skiing. I filled it with cheap apricot brandy. We wanted lower proof as to not get too buzzed up while going fast down a black run!

I'd think you'd want higher proof to kill pain of bad landing.

18 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Is a flask the same as a paper sack?

😆

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.