Maker's mark "Slam Dunk" 1L

ramirezraul97tx
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hey guys I snagged a 1L of makers with the "Slam Dunk" wax coat. Was wondering what's its worth or rarerity is. Never seen one.

16159095862572137408853814325533.jpg

16159097207188196671753959038388.jpg

They’re cool bottles that seem to be making a comeback in stores after several years of Maker’s not making them.  I’ve picked up 2 in the last year, after many, many, years of not seeing one on a shelf.  I believe there is a pattern to them, something like “1 every X number of bottles produced”.  Cool bottles, not as rare as they used to be, and probably not worth more than your purchase price except to anyone like a Maker’s Mark collector who might value them for display purposes.  If you hunt around the web, you can find various Maker’s forums where you may be able to get a value.  Good luck!

• I like it 4

Waiting on the famous: “This website is not for selling/flipping/pricing” post...

Anyways, a cool find, enjoy it!

• I like it 1

42 minutes ago, PhantomLamb said:

Waiting on the famous: “This website is not for selling/flipping/pricing” post...

Anyways, a cool find, enjoy it!

We are trying to be nicer.

• I like it 5

23 hours ago, ramirezraul97tx said:

Hey guys I snagged a 1L of makers with the "Slam Dunk" wax coat. Was wondering what's its worth or rarerity is. Never seen one.

12 hours ago, flahute said:

We are trying to be nicer.

Cool bottle.  I was at Maker's last week and purchased a 1L bottle of MM101 to dip myself.  Thinking that everyone loves the Slam Dunk I decided to zag and dip as little as possible, just enough to cover the cap.  No go, the girl insisted on a minimum depth.  I did wonder if anyone has just dropped their bottle in.  Thinking next time I can come prepared with some type of string lasso to haul the dropped bottle back up with.  I envision something like when Sean Connery lassos and tosses the CIA guy off the hotel balcony in The Rock. 

In any case, it's freaking delicious and made a great memory.   

• I like it 3

That moment when the girl insists on a minimum depth, and you realize that you just delivered your best slam dunk...🤪

EED537A0-91C1-490B-B993-D9AFE9FB8D83.jpeg

• I like it 13

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

That moment when the girl insists on a minimum depth, and you realize that you just delivered your best slam dunk...🤪

EED537A0-91C1-490B-B993-D9AFE9FB8D83.jpeg

wow

• I like it 1

7 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

Reminds me of a joke. 🙄 “Oh Doctor, deeper!”  Muwahaaaaahaaa! 🤪

Biba! Joe

• I like it 5

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.