Liquor store suggestions Cincy-Lexington

TehRegion219
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I’m currently working in Columbus Ohio and the state control liquor stores are no fun. The website says it’s in stock or limited stock, you iu go in or call and you get either the “don’t have any” or “it was never delivered” lines... So, I usually go home on weekends which really leaves no time to go to my usual Binnys. So I had to stay and work today (sat) and will be staying here for Sunday as well. Since I have nothing else to do and I’m relatively close to the motherland, I’ve decided to make a small road trip tomorrow (Sunday). Any suggestions are appreciated, I’ve never had the opportunity to stop at a liquor store in KY since it’s always middle of the night when I’m driving thru.   

I plan on heading south to Cincinnati amd checking out what’s in the other side of the river and possibly driving as far as Lexington to check out the Liquor Barns. I’m hoping to buy my max before driving the extra 2 hours south. After all, the whole reason I’m staying is to save the 10 hours of driving in 24 hour period 😂

In Northern Kentucky - Party Source, Cork n' Bottle, and Dep's.

In Lexington, in addition to Liquor Barn, Total Wine & More is another big box liquor store. Also check out Justin's House of Bourbon. They sell dusties and LE's at quite a mark up so I'm not recommending that. They likely will have some good private selections for sale.

• I like it 1

I second Party Source in Cincy.

Edited by Skinsfan1311

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.