Dump Date 10/07/20 , 03/27/19

Lindsey
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello! 

I am currently looking the above dump date bottles of Blantons for a wedding gift! If anyone can help, please let me know!

Lindsey W. 

2?  Who are these for? Zsa Zsa Gabor?  (Ba-da-bum-psssshhhhh). 🥸

Sorry, but I don’t have those dates.  I do understand that there is a website where bottles with dates are compiled to facilitate the ability of someone to secure a certain one.  I can’t remember the web address, but perhaps someone will chime in with it.  

Lindsey, 

I edited your post to better conform with our site rules. The buying and selling of alcohol without a license is illegal. That is why we don’t allow it here. 

Joe

Also, just curious. What is the significance of the two bottle dates?

1 hour ago, 0895 said:

Dates the first two marriages ended perhaps ?

😇

Stop start dates??

Searching for a Blanton's dump date to commemorate a divorce, that's one I haven't seen before. That seems like it would lead to actual (and immediate) consumption at least. As opposed to all of these bottles sitting and waiting for junior to turn 21 (kidding of course).

12 hours ago, Lindsey said:

Hello! 

I am currently looking the above dump date bottles of Blantons for a wedding gift! If anyone can help, please let me know!

Lindsey W. 

Evan Williams Single Barrel and Henry McKenna 10 year also have written bottled on dates  on them in case you want to expand your search parameters.  Good luck!

You may also want to extend your search to include Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel store picks. Not only will those dates likely be easier to find, I think the whiskey is better than Blanton's 🤷‍♂️ 

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, JCwhammie said:

Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel store picks. Not only will those dates likely be easier to find, I think the whiskey is better than Blanton's 🤷‍♂️ 

That's a good call Whammie!

2 hours ago, JCwhammie said:

You may also want to extend your search to include Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel store picks. Not only will those dates likely be easier to find, I think the whiskey is better than Blanton's 🤷‍♂️ 

Shots fired!  

20 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Also, just curious. What is the significance of the two bottle dates?

Engagement date and first date is my guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.