Anybody watch Jeopardy tonight (6/16/21)?

IamMatt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So two days after National Bourbon Day, one of the contestants was named Evan Williams.  If that wasn't enough, in the category Odd State Facts, there was an answer whose question was ("what is) bourbon?"  and he did not get it.

• I like it 1

Saw that. Watch Jeopardy pretty religiously. Got a strange look from my wife when I yelled the answer out before the question was done being read. Wish I could say I had some bourbon in the glass, but was drinking a little wine with dinner.

8 hours ago, IamMatt said:

So two days after National Bourbon Day, one of the contestants was named Evan Williams.  If that wasn't enough, in the category Odd State Facts, there was an answer whose question was ("what is) bourbon?"  and he did not get it.

Where do we start the petition to have this gentleman's name changed? It's like being named Anheuser Busch and missing "What is Budweiser".

To be fair/clear, he didn't buzz in first.  Another contestant buzzed in first and answered correctly.

• I like it 1

On 6/17/2021 at 9:15 AM, IamMatt said:

To be fair/clear, he didn't buzz in first.  Another contestant buzzed in first and answered correctly.

Ok slightly better. I thought he buzzed in and missed it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.