Old Weller 107...early 1970's

Rday1974
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

if anyone could help with a possible date of this bottle it would be appreciated. I know my Grandfather bought it in the early 70's. I can't make out a year on the bottom. And haven't been able to find exactly the same bottle with the foil over the top and wax stamp. Much less in the original gift set.

IMG_20210803_100555057.jpg

IMG_20210805_142909414.jpg

• I like it 2

It is pre 1970. On the bottom of the bottle there is a couple raised numbers. The ones on the right are the year. I.e 68

Very nice find. I hope you get to enjoy that with the special people in your life (or when remembering special people from your life) on special occasions!

• I like it 1

4 hours ago, SPIVY1207 said:

It is pre 1970. On the bottom of the bottle there is a couple raised numbers. The ones on the right are the year. I.e 68

I'll try somehow to get a better view. It actually looks like '98 but I know for sure that's not correct since my Grandfather passed in  88 and he had this bottle before I was even born in '74. Thank you for the input,  I'm gonna dig a little harder.

5 hours ago, Kjbarth said:

Very nice find. I hope you get to enjoy that with the special people in your life (or when remembering special people from your life) on special occasions!

Agreed.  Hopefully that's how this turns out. 

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.