EHT Warehouse C

Adam777
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I didn’t see a thread on the newest EHT Warehouse C that most will never see. Aged 10 years and it seems the lowest of the EHT special releases. I was lucky to come across one in Carson City after my Grandfathers memorial. The bartender opened the bottle and it wasn’t in the system so she charged me for the EHT Single Barrel at $21/pour and a health pour at that.

I’ll compare to a really great honey barrel of EHT. Some of us have gotten lucky where the EHT Single Barrel knocked it out of the park and some of the time it’s so similar to the small batch that we regret the extra money spent.

Anyway, this stuff is very fruit forward. Strawberries, Raspberries and blackberries. Very rich with a great finish being 100 proof. Reminds me of how WT can get such a great rich flavor at lower proofs.  I probably won’t be able to find like most people but the stars aligned and I got to try at a bar. Cheers!

B46AFDD8-578E-4D06-A82E-EF8244FD9C94.jpeg

• I like it 5

Is this post tornado? Not sure why a specific warehouse would justify a semi special EHT release unless the marketing spins in the tornado angle somehow. 

• I like it 2

41 minutes ago, jvd99 said:

Is this post tornado? Not sure why a specific warehouse would justify a semi special EHT release unless the marketing spins in the tornado angle somehow. 

Haha I know. I thought most EHT barrels were from Warehouse C. Someone just told me of what they are going for on secondary and I about passed out.

FWIW, Saz/BT announced the release of EHT Warehouse C bourbon back on May 20th. This is different from the Warehouse C Tornado Surviving bourbon that was released a number of years ago. I still have one of the Tornado Surviving bourbons in my bunker. 😔

Biba! Joe

• I like it 3

Everybody seems to be saving the current CEHT Warehouse "C" bottles for lottery temptations.  Can't get one for love or money (or both).  😪

• I like it 1

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen it nor heard of it being available.  I quit seeking out these special releases of CEHT a couple of years ago.  Too much frenzied competition for too little returns.   I still look for the barrel proof releases and after a dry spell a couple of years ago I've been able to score about one per year.

Edited by Kepler
  • I like it 2

I did see one in the wild two weeks ago, $2999. I started to buy it, but then I hit my big toe with a hammer......

• I like it 8

The have a bottle at my local.  I think they wanted $3,200 for it.   I went on Wine searcher, some places have it.  But pricing there started at $10,000 and went to $15,000 (approx)

I did have 3 bottles at one time.  No way is it worth that sort of money.

• I like it 1

17 hours ago, LCWoody said:

I did see one in the wild two weeks ago, $2999. I started to buy it, but then I hit my big toe with a hammer......

6 hours ago, BourbonGuy said:

The have a bottle at my local.  I think they wanted $3,200 for it.   I went on Wine searcher, some places have it.  But pricing there started at $10,000 and went to $15,000 (approx)

I did have 3 bottles at one time.  No way is it worth that sort of money.

Geeze I hope those prices are for the old Tornado version and not the new 2021 Warehouse C version?

7 hours ago, Kepler said:

Geeze I hope those prices are for the old Tornado version and not the new 2021 Warehouse C version?

New one that I saw in Florida. 

On 9/12/2021 at 1:24 PM, Kepler said:

Even the original Warehouse C Tornado Survivor, no matter how scarce it is, isn't worth that. Almost nothing is. In fact I think I can comfortably take the almost out of the previous sentence, at least for me.

YMMV. And your bank account...

Edited by tanstaafl2
  • I like it 2

On 9/14/2021 at 3:38 PM, tanstaafl2 said:

Even the original Warehouse C Tornado Survivor, no matter how scarce it is, isn't worth that. Almost nothing is. In fact I think I can comfortably take the almost out of the previous sentence, at least for me.

YMMV. And your bank account...

Wisdom right here folks.

• I like it 1

On 9/15/2021 at 11:02 PM, flahute said:

Wisdom right here folks.

Yeah, Bruce is kinda' like that!  😉

29 minutes ago, PaulO said:

What would happen if a tornado hit where they store the Weller.  How much would those cost. 💰💰💰 🤑

🤔😉🥃

• I like it 1

On 9/17/2021 at 10:18 PM, PaulO said:

What would happen if a tornado hit where they store the Weller.  How much would those cost. 💰💰💰 🤑

C8E93DCE-86F8-4DF6-8650-3BDD481698EC.jpeg

Edited by 0895
  • I like it 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.