JD 10 year

LCWoody
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Indeed, very interesting considering how good those single barrels versions have been.  Just a little more age and proof - the regular JD explodes exponentially.

• I like it 1

• 4 weeks later...

Imagine a world in which a JD product is hard to find and a lot of people are bummed about it. What the hell is happening?

• I like it 2

On 10/2/2021 at 1:43 PM, FasterHorses said:

Impossible find here in Nashville. Really was hoping to try this

Scarce as hens teeth in Memphis too…I still haven’t seen a bottle. 

• 4 weeks later...

My local got in two and they sold in a heartbeat. Imagine a world in which a JD product flies off the shelf. Bourbon 2021 y'all.

On 10/28/2021 at 10:44 PM, flahute said:

My local got in two and they sold in a heartbeat. Imagine a world in which a JD product flies off the shelf. Bourbon 2021 y'all.

Heard this may be an annual release.. anyone heard that? Also paid up a little for a second bottle but imagine it will be worth it

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 10:25 PM, flahute said:

Imagine a world in which a JD product is hard to find and a lot of people are bummed about it. What the hell is happening?

I hope that never happens to the Single Barrel Barrel Proof

• 1 month later...

Not bad, but The same peanut flavor that you get from most Jack Daniels. Jack Daniels fans will love it, bourbon drinkers will probably take a sip and put it on the back shelf and pull it out once or twice a year. Not bad, just not worth the hassle. 
EB89668B-9B08-473F-B639-5FB6BC3FA971.thumb.jpeg.f80f8552155cf3c7b82142ebbdabd731.jpeg

• I like it 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, FasterHorses said:

Looks like this is on deck..

49FB8241-AC93-4DC6-A8C7-90F7C5C08FDE.jpeg

I definitely like the proof...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.