My name is Matt and I'm a Bourbaholic...

IamMatt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I get alerts in the corner of my computer monitor whenever a new email comes in. Working on the computer this morning and an alert pops up showing I have an email with the subject "Latest Insider Picks!" and I get excited thinking "Great, which liquor store is it???" and it turns out to be spam from a cruise company.  Do I have a problem?

• I like it 1

@cowdery  started a topic many moons ago. In it he calls this affliction whiskirexia nervosa. There’s many interesting posts to say the least. Do You Have It?  🤔 Below is the link.

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

7 hours ago, PaulO said:

Don't you know, you go on the cruise to hit those duty free shops, like Frank.

Ha ha - only been on one cruise ship.  Many years ago, I took my parents on a Holland America trip to the Alaskan glaciers to celebrate their 40th anniversary.  Now, I just fly a lot or have my daughters check on their trips.  I ate waaay too much on the cruise and mostly remember my Mom saying "You too fat!"  😂

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, TwoFingers said:

I heard there is a 12-step program for that but I don't think anyone here recommends it.

Hard core enthusiasts just can’t seem to get past the 3rd step

Edited by TehRegion219

5 hours ago, TwoFingers said:

I heard there is a 12-step program for that but I don't think anyone here recommends it.

From what I hear, no ones made it past step 7 yet.  🥃🥴🥃 😬

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

8 hours ago, TwoFingers said:

That is the normal numbers of steps from my car to the liquor store door. Very effective, works every time.

• I like it 4

I saw this on Hee Haw.

Roy "I've been reading a lot about the evils of drinking.  I think I'll stop."

Buck "drinking?"

Roy "No, reading" 👨‍🌾

• I like it 5

On 9/22/2021 at 6:56 AM, TwoFingers said:

I tried a 12 step program, fortunately my bourbon stash was only 10 steps away from my recliner

• I like it 2

12 minutes ago, yobber76 said:

I tried a 12 step program, fortunately my bourbon stash was only 10 steps away from my recliner

I used to be addicted to country-western dancing, but I went to a 2-step program...

• I like it 3

10 hours ago, IamMatt said:

I used to be addicted to country-western dancing, but I went to a 2-step program...

So, which type of music do you prefer?  Country OR Western???  (Bad paraphrase of an old "Blues Brothers" joke)  😂

• I like it 1

4 hours ago, GeeTen said:

So, which type of music do you prefer?  Country OR Western???  (Bad paraphrase of an old "Blues Brothers" joke)  😂

🤢🤢🤢🤮

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.