Emergency Mechanic Needed - Elizabethtown, KY

Bob_Loblaw
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Not bourbon related, and maybe a longshot, but we are in bourbon country so perhaps some local can help.  We are currently in Mammoth Cave, Kentucky and the blinking "serious check engine light" came on.  We can get a tow to Elizabethtown (or L-ville) tomorrow no problem, but thus far we have not found any auto service place that is open tomorrow and the earliest it can even be looked at is on Monday morning.

Anyone here know of a recommended mechanic I can contact tomorrow either in E-town or Louisville?  Its a 2016 Honda Odyssey if that matters.  I am not at all good with cars.  This is also not the first time this issue has occurred and in the past the car would go through shaking "spasms".   Grasping at straws here, but figured posting can't hurt.  I'll check back shortly after we get kids situated.  Thanks 

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, markandrex said:

Pm sent.

Thank you!

Weller Full Proof currently being used to settle the anger. Damned if that isn’t doing the trick nicely. 

• I like it 1

14 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Hope things get better for you Ben.🤞

Joe

Thanks Joe,

We made it to E-town. Checked into a hotel with a pool for the kids so I think the worst is over. 

enjoy your Sunday everyone!

• I like it 1

I am only seeing this now as I haven't been on the forum for a few days.  Were you able to find a mechanic to help you in E'town? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.