Noah’s Mill 1983 first batch?

Jonas Karlsson
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi!

Got my hands on a Noah’s Mill recently and it turned out to be the 1983.

as I understand it’s the first one and was released in 2001?

I’m very curious about the rumors about what’s in the bottle? Do we have any idea? Cheers everybody!

6A26E966-4615-4CAF-AE24-615ECBBCC13C.jpeg

Edited by Jonas Karlsson

KBD/Willett is literally right across the road from Heaven Hill. The speculation from most folks is that the distillate used in most of the KBD/Willett bottlings from back then was from Heaven Hill.

Joe

Non-disclosure agreements aside, I’d say the chances are pretty good that it is pre-fire HH distillate.

Joe

dang, my bunker in disarray, but this sounds like fun project so I might do the labor to pull some old Noah's Mill to compare side by side.  I've not had many different Noah's Mill, but thoroughly enjoyed everyone I had.

• I like it 1

9 hours ago, Jonas Karlsson said:

Hi!

Got my hands on a Noah’s Mill recently and it turned out to be the 1983.

as I understand it’s the first one and was released in 2001?

I’m very curious about the rumors about what’s in the bottle? Do we have any idea? Cheers everybody!

6A26E966-4615-4CAF-AE24-615ECBBCC13C.jpeg

Very cool! Would love to try the difference as Noah’s Mill drinks way too hot for me.

• I like it 1

From the look of it the old one seems totally different. The color is way darker than the new one.

Also, it’s not 15 years between 1983 and 2001, so is it 18yo or have they stored it in something else?🤷‍♂️

Edited by Jonas Karlsson

NM was one of my favorite Bourbons back in the early 2000’s Please let us know what you think about it if you open it. It was one of my favorites. Brings back some really good memories saying that bottle. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.