The Bardstown Collection

Jordan13
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

You probably won't get much speculation on that from this group. We have a strict no buying or trading policy here which results in muted discussion on secondary pricing and activity.

Not to say that nobody here participates in that market but discussion of it and speculation does not happen much out in the open. The majority of our most frequent posters do not participate though.

There are many facebook groups out there that will be a much better place to ask that question.

• I like it 2

21 hours ago, flahute said:

You probably won't get much speculation on that from this group. We have a strict no buying or trading policy here which results in muted discussion on secondary pricing and activity.

Not to say that nobody here participates in that market but discussion of it and speculation does not happen much out in the open. The majority of our most frequent posters do not participate though.

There are many facebook groups out there that will be a much better place to ask that question.

Steve is 100% correct - as always.

My wife "surprised me" with a volunteer mission to go to the distilleries and attempt to get all 5 bottles.   She did, god love her - but after many hours of braving a Kentucky cold snap with a friend of hers- lets say I owe her a purse or three - or whatever else she wants for that matter.   Lots of wasted time and effort, but she was happy to contribute to the stash, which I most love and appreciate.

The bottles are beautiful, and the liquid sounds amazing.   Here was the rundown (from memory while at work today):

- Heaven Hill was a 9 year or so blend of 2 barrels

- Preservation was a who knows from where knows blend - rumored to be Willett

- Log still was also a who knows from where knows from at a least a Bardstown distiller

-Beam was a 15 and 16 year blend of 2 barrels

- Bardstown was a revisit of Discovery series one - rebarreled for 2 more years.

I cant wait to start opening soon, and sharing the tasting notes with the group.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.