Blantons 14-18 Year

Bbstout
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

But, some metal caps showing evaporation, as well, for all of the SB brethren who sing their praises.   Ahem….  😁

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

But, some metal caps showing evaporation, as well, for all of the SB brethren who sing their praises.   Ahem….  😁

So what I'm hearing is......just drink the damn bottles. 

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, BigRich said:

So what I'm hearing is......just drink the damn bottles. 

That would work!

• I like it 1

I have a Blanton's 15 year!!!

I also have a bridge stretching from swampland to pots of gold; for sale, a guaranteed Super Bowl Winner, a Triple Crown guaranteed winner, a golden egg laying goose and a Super Model Sex Pit...

Reality; a Blanton's dumped in 2019, a Wife that loves me 75% of the time (maybe 50), a wish that Bengals win the Super Bowl and a hernia...

Damn, I'm depressed... 🙄

• I like it 1

Old picture from 2008. My Blanton’s mini says Blanton’s. 😛

Biba! Joe

image.jpeg

• I like it 2

I have a few bottles of older Blantons Red. The bottle on the left is 1990 and the right is 1993.  Look at the color. Especially on the 1993 bottle. Not saying it’s 14-18 year juice. But it’s way north of 6 years!

D71D25B5-03E1-461E-AC4C-143B3E1B0B6B.png

• I like it 2

5 hours ago, Yellowled81 said:

I have a few bottles of older Blantons Red. The bottle on the left is 1990 and the right is 1993.  Look at the color. Especially on the 1993 bottle. Not saying it’s 14-18 year juice. But it’s way north of 6 years!

Ah, but the real question is did you buy them off the shelf in the 90’s?

If you bought them recently from Bugs Bunny, one could be tea and the other weak coffee.

(Just messing with you btw)

Interestingly and related to the conversation above about the mini bottles,  it looks like the neck labels say “Blanton” without the “S”.

7 hours ago, Yellowled81 said:

A lot of other factors can come into play: proof upon barrel entry, barrel wood age, char level, placement in the warehouse, etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.