10 Best Bourbons Not From Kentucky

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Not sure what anyone else is seeing but the link only shows the top two for me. The articles ends there.

And what about those top two? Widow Jane 10, which is sourced from Kentucky and Bowman which is Buffalo Trace distillate redistilled in Virginia.

Who writes these articles?

There’s an arrow on the right side of the Glen Cairn pic. Just scroll over for the other 8.

Biba! Joe

15 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

There’s an arrow on the right side of the Glen Cairn pic. Just scroll over for the other 8.

Biba! Joe

Ahhhhh! Got it. Thanks Joe.

13 minutes ago, flahute said:

Ahhhhh! Got it. Thanks Joe.

😉

8 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I hate to keep using the word interesting, but here’s another interesting article. 

Biba! Joe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/10-best-bourbons-not-from-kentucky/ss-AAUA07n#image=1

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/interesting

• I like it 1

On 3/4/2022 at 12:09 AM, flahute said:

Not sure what anyone else is seeing but the link only shows the top two for me. The articles ends there.

And what about those top two? Widow Jane 10, which is sourced from Kentucky and Bowman which is Buffalo Trace distillate redistilled in Virginia.

Who writes these articles?

In my experience it is usually dumbasses who know little or nothing about whiskey and are just trying to fill blank space...

• I like it 1

3 minutes ago, tanstaafl2 said:

In my experience it is usually dumbasses who know little or nothing about whiskey and are just trying to fill blank space...

Oh, and the article pretty well confirms that. While it is technically in Indiana MGP might as well be counted as one of the legacy Kentucky distilleries and other than Woodinville most of the bourbons mentioned are not very good. Then again, "not very good" may well describe most bourbon not made in Kentucky...

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.