Travelling to Newark, DE

PhantomLamb
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Ladies and gents,

I again turn to your wisdom to see if there are any good spots to look around Newark, DE?  I'm going to be out there next Tuesday-Friday for work.

Via Google Maps I've spotted the following:

• State Line Liquors
  • Fairfield Liquors
  • Park N Shop Liquors
  • Peddler's Liquor Mart
  • Newark Bottle Shop
  • Total Wine (obvious)

Appreciate the feedback and will let you know what I spot.

Thanks,

• I like it 1

Elkton MD is bourbon mecca.   State Line Liquors (toward the Delaware line) by all means,   but don't forget the two stores down the road the other way, toward Elkton (Vlamis and the Liquor Warehouse).   Last time I was there Vlamis had really upped its game.   There are some stores near the UD campus,  but the place to go is Elkton.   It's my favorite whiskey hunting ground on the east coast.

• I like it 3

On 5/14/2022 at 4:05 PM, Jazzhead said:

Elkton MD is bourbon mecca.   State Line Liquors (toward the Delaware line) by all means,   but don't forget the two stores down the road the other way, toward Elkton (Vlamis and the Liquor Warehouse).   Last time I was there Vlamis had really upped its game.   There are some stores near the UD campus,  but the place to go is Elkton.   It's my favorite whiskey hunting ground on the east coast.

Thanks sir much appreciated!

• I like it 1

• 3 months later...

I will say that DE is so tater that Tater is running for office. Seen some deals but alot of weird stuff in cases with gouging set up as tater bait.

Screenshot_20220818-123007_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.