Bourbon Review magazine question?

Kjbarth
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Does anyone know what happened to Bourbon Review magazine? I had an online and print subscription to the magazine but haven't received the print or an update online since issue 111 which was Spring of 2021 (it had the wood sculpture of the Makers Mark bottle on the cover). Their website states they are no longer accepting subscriptions but nothing else. According to my account, I have 2 issues due me that I didn't receive but I received no communication or any other notification that they were no longer publishing. They are still putting out the email newsletters, which I receive, but I didn't notice any notification in them either. I've called (left messages) and emailed them several times over the past few months and not received any response. Anyone have any info, inside or otherwise, as to what happened or is going on with Bourbon Review?

Joe, @fishnbowljoe, that was the first place I looked. The pic on the right showing “the latest issue” is the issue I referenced and the last I received.

14 minutes ago, Kjbarth said:

Joe, @fishnbowljoe, that was the first place I looked. The pic on the right showing “the latest issue” is the issue I referenced and the last I received.

Hmmmmm. I get online mailings from Bourbon Review/GoBourbon on a consistent basis even though I never signed up for a subscription. Curious. 🤔 Heck, that’s where I get half the information from that I post in Industry News.

Biba! Joe 

Yeah, I get those same emails. GoBourbon.com seems to be going strong, their other platforms not so much.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.