Desserts, Snacks and Bourbon

LCWoody
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I know this has been discussed on here before, But it’s time for an update with all the new members. 
what’s your favorite dessert/snack with bourbon. My two have to be Oreo cookies and Fritos corn chips. And tonight it’s….

9E62AE99-BDF3-4510-809D-7817BF531A28.thumb.jpeg.0e9d4b31910e3f03eee05de5dc71ac1c.jpeg
I know it’s stupid (corny, haha), but It’s a fun discussion. 

Edited by LCWoody
  • I like it 4

Mixed nuts, pretzels, or Triscuits with a mild cheese like Muenster melted over them. I have also been known to enjoy a sweet sensory bombardment by eating vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce and finishing with a bourbon that is on the sweet side (to my taste buds, anyway) like OF 1920, John J Bowman, or MM

• I like it 4

My go to for years, whether bourbon or beer, has been peanut M&Ms. I very seldom have it though. It is my crack. I can easily go through a half pound of M&Ms. 🤪

Prost!!  Phil 

• I like it 7

40 minutes ago, Phil T said:

My go to for years, whether bourbon or beer, has been peanut M&Ms. I very seldom have it though. It is my crack. I can easily go through a half pound of M&Ms. 🤪

Prost!!  Phil 

You beat me to it Phil. :huh:

M&M’s & MM. 😁  Again, see what I did there? ^_^

Biba! Joe

image.thumb.jpeg.8ff8e2b95b6c9c647226ac4d40696c70.jpeg

• I like it 8

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2022 at 6:46 PM, Phil T said:

Prost!!  Phil 

I agree. The wife and I go through the Costco bucket of peanut m&ms WAY too fast. 

• I like it 2

Again, Utz pretzels and, if I’m in the motherland, Derby Pie + bourbon is ridiculously good.

• I like it 2

Chocolate; dark chocolate...... and Worther's Original... and Rollos... and Toffee...lol. I also love Bourbon with Snyder's Sourdogh Pretzels.

Edited by ebo
  • I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.