Log Still Distillery KY

FasterHorses
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Apparently started by JW Dant. Maybe some controversy with HH and naming?? Anyway they have a new bourbon that comes on the heels of their Monks Road (unfortunate branding). The one i just saw was Rattle&Snap. Not really taken in by it as one version is 4 yr and one is 8 yr. but does anyone have any info about this latter version?.. I could take a gamble on 8yr MGP if thats where it comes from. 
edit: probably Dickel as it clearly states TN Whiskey on the label. 

3D67FFBF-8393-490D-A836-70F41783DED6.thumb.jpeg.ca3c703e240fda8febba112e04f4c752.jpeg

Edited by FasterHorses
  • I like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 1:33 PM, FasterHorses said:

Apparently started by JW Dant. Maybe some controversy with HH and naming?? Anyway they have a new bourbon that comes on the heels of their Monks Road (unfortunate branding). The one i just saw was Rattle&Snap. Not really taken in by it as one version is 4 yr and one is 8 yr. but does anyone have any info about this latter version?.. I could take a gamble on 8yr MGP if thats where it comes from. 
edit: probably Dickel as it clearly states TN Whiskey on the label. 

3D67FFBF-8393-490D-A836-70F41783DED6.thumb.jpeg.ca3c703e240fda8febba112e04f4c752.jpeg

They have has this brand planned for the better part of a year, though this is the first time I have heard or seen it for sale.

You mentioned the Monk's Road branding, is there a secondary story?

PS - love what they have done with the property, etc.   Really pumping some life into that part of the trail.   Looking forward to some day seeing a concert at the amp.

We have tried several times to plan a trip  to stay on property, and they are always sold out!   Good for Wally!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.