Dragon's Milk Origins

VikingVikernes
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

A small batch bourbon made with prohibition era stills. I have two bottles but I'm loathe to open them. It has some good reviews and the bottle looks great with cascading dragon scales, but I'm more interested in the possible collection value. Will it be worth anything in the future?

I had to look this one up.  My knee jerk reaction was this was probably one of those new company, fancy bottle, cute story, mystery sourced whiskey projects.

But no, New Holland has their own still and is making this in MI.  So, I have to give them some credit for distilling, and aging the barrels that go into the batch at least five years.

My advice - open one of your bottles and taste it.

This product is currently in production.  You can buy more, if you like it.

If it's decent whiskey, and stored properly, in the future it will be worth a bottle of whiskey.

I can't recall any small or craft distillers products becoming collectable to increase from purchase price.  The one possible big exception being Willett.  They are in a rather unique position (with all their fans) and may not even be considered small or craft at this point.

Edited by PaulO
  • I like it 1

I really like it... Live in Grand Rapids and nice to see a local spirit actually come out tasting good... I cant see this having any increased value over time tho. 

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.