2022 Photo of Bourbons/Ryes I Blended or Created

WhiskeyBlender
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hey Fellas, 

It's been a while since I've posted on here, and its great to be back. It's been a very, very crazy year, and I haven't been on this forum nearly as much as I wanted to. The health issues I've had over the past few years seem to be on the mend fortunately, but then work stuff and whiskey-making filled that void. 😅

Of course I don't want to unduly promote any particular brand, just want to show what I've been up to for the past year. All 4 of the primary distilleries that I blend for either doubled, tripled, or even quadrupled their output this year, so I've been a very busy Gal. 

In addition to getting new batches of Jos. Magnus Cigar Blend Bourbon and Still Austin Cask Strength Bourbon up and running in January, I'll also be headed to Israel to work on a single malt whiskey next month & in February for Promised Land Spirits, which makes Ruach (meaning "Spirit") whisky in Pardes Hanna, Israel. I'm hoping to take a few days to travel to Petra, Jordan, and Istanbul, Turkey while I'm over there. 

Meanwhile, a very Happy New Year to you all, and hope all of you are imbibing something (or many things) incredibly delicious this new years eve. Hope everyone has a joyous, prosperous, and wonderful New Year for '23! 🤩🥃 

Slaintè Mhath! 

Nancy

Hey Fellas, 

It's been a while since I've posted on here, and its great to be back. It's been a very, very crazy year, and I haven't been on this forum nearly as much as I wanted to. The health issues I've had over the past few years seem to be on the mend fortunately, but then work stuff and whiskey-making filled that void. https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f605.png

Of course I don't want to unduly promote any particular brand, just want to show what I've been up to for the past year. All 4 of the primary distilleries that I blend for either doubled, tripled, or even quadrupled their output this year, so I've been a very busy Gal. 

In addition to getting new batches of Jos. Magnus Cigar Blend Bourbon and Still Austin Cask Strength Bourbon up and running in January, I'll also be headed to Israel to work on a single malt whiskey next month & in February for Promised Land Spirits, which makes Ruach (meaning "Spirit") whisky in Pardes Hanna, Israel. I'm hoping to take a few days to travel to Petra, Jordan, and Istanbul, Turkey while I'm over there. 

Meanwhile, a very Happy New Year to you all, and hope all of you are imbibing something (or many things) incredibly delicious this new years eve. Hope everyone has a joyous, prosperous, and wonderful New Year for '23! https://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f929.pnghttps://twemoji.maxcdn.com/2/72x72/1f943.png 

Slaintè Mhath! 

Nancy

04656649-65AF-4A92-9866-14CB1123D4AC.jpeg

Edited by WhiskeyBlender
  • I like it 13

@WhiskeyBlender (Nancy), it is great to hear you are on the mend and that work is keeping you busy.  Anytime you join the discussions in the forum is great! It is always good to hear about projects you are working on. You have many fans in this forum.  Safe travels and Happy New Year! 

Mike

• I like it 3

The photo isn’t posting for me. If anyone else can’t see it I saw this on IG earlier and assume it’s the intended photo. 

75CBA8C8-EA3C-40C2-85EC-CF4DCA372140.jpeg

• I like it 12

1 minute ago, flahute said:

The photo isn’t posting for me. If anyone else can’t see it I saw this on IG earlier and assume it’s the intended photo. 

Thanks Steve!  I couldn't see it either.  Wow!  Crazy!  Now, I have a hunt list. 

• I like it 1

Now that I know you had a hand in the J Henry stuff, I have no excuse but to get some and give it a try.  Your involvement and the fact that it's pretty local to me are two good reasons. 

• I like it 2

Happy New Year Nancy.

I bet the aging a malt whisky in the Mediterranean climate has got to be something else.

• I like it 1

Happy New Year,  Nancy!   We traveled to California this Xmas to see Mrs. Jazz' family,  and the bourbon I brought for the table was an amazing Outryder that was bursting with vanilla and good cheer.

• I like it 1

On 12/31/2022 at 9:08 PM, WhiskeyBlender said:

t's been a while since I've posted on here, and its great to be back. It's been a very, very crazy year, and I haven't been on this forum nearly as much as I wanted to. The health issues I've had over the past few years seem to be on the mend fortunately, but then work stuff and whiskey-making filled that void.

Always nice to hear from you.  Glad to see what you are involved in, you always make it worth trying...and then some.

Happy New Year!

• I like it 1

On 12/31/2022 at 7:19 PM, flahute said:

Hey, many thanks for helping me out Steve @flahute, I had some technical issues posting the picks. Cheers!

13 hours ago, Jazzhead said:

Happy New Year,  Nancy!   We traveled to California this Xmas to see Mrs. Jazz' family,  and the bourbon I brought for the table was an amazing Outryder that was bursting with vanilla and good cheer.

Wow, that's very cool @Jazzhead! Do you happen to know what batch/expression of WW Outryder it was? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.