Which batch Stagg is this?

Michael caldwel
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I thought 18 was the only without the JR on the bottle but wasn’t sure why the proof was different than the other 18’s I’ve seen and I’ve never seen the 22b on the bottle

WARNING: Total shot in the dark... (Since I stopped following the Stagg Jr. drama when it became so damned rare and marked up so much.)

Might the 22B mean the second (B) edition of Stagg Jr. in 2022?    Don't actually know if Sazerac ever went to that nomenclature system... so, maybe way off on that WAG.

• I like it 2

That makes sense though. I should have asked more when I bought it but when I got it for retail I kinda felt like I was basically stealing it so I just took it without even questioning.

• I like it 1

9 hours ago, Michael caldwel said:

That makes sense though. I should have asked more when I bought it but when I got it for retail I kinda felt like I was basically stealing it so I just took it without even questioning.

When did you buy it?  If recently, then it goes without saying it's the most recent batch, whichever batch number that would be.   As an aside, all these "batch numbers" are, as far as I can tell anyway, something totally concocted by the public (driven by the secondary market I suppose), not the manufacturer.  It's a concept, not an actual release.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.