More stuff, part deux…

fishnbowljoe

My wife, her sister and their good friend went to a craft show today. My wife didn’t find anything for herself, but she did find an appropriate sign for me at one booth. Whadaya think? 😄

IMG_2199.thumb.jpeg.bb80af0044bf8c58d58c2a6c3afbc1d5.jpeg

• I like it 7

HA!   Absolutely appropriate for any of the bars in private homes (and probably public taverns as well, I suppose) I'm familiar with.   

Simply executed, white on flat black, with stencil-style lettering; unequivocal, and . . . perfect!   Good for your bride, HJoe!

• 2 weeks later...

My wife, her sister, and their friend “the bad sister”,  took a girls trip this week. To cut to the chase, my wife found something for me at one consignment/resale store they stopped at. She went above and beyond. The sale, slashed sale, last chance sale price was $1.00. 😎

IMG_2244.thumb.jpeg.6740581704dd1c48f343430e6d3f5c33.jpegIMG_2243.thumb.jpeg.d6eafbc403ff6b4e950a162f766f10c4.jpeg

• I like it 7

• 9 months later...

Not bourbon related, but I had to buy this glass. And it’s not like I need another glass, or will drink beer from it. 😏 Hard to read, but it says, “I BET YOU CAN’T”  😂

IMG_4103.thumb.jpeg.ad9f58b48c75025cdaf3a7f4850b4662.jpeg

• I like it 2

On 6/23/2023 at 10:38 PM, fishnbowljoe said:

My wife, her sister, and their friend “the bad sister”,  took a girls trip this week. To cut to the chase, my wife found something for me at one consignment/resale store they stopped at. She went above and beyond. The sale, slashed sale, last chance sale price was $1.00. 😎

IMG_2244.thumb.jpeg.6740581704dd1c48f343430e6d3f5c33.jpegIMG_2243.thumb.jpeg.d6eafbc403ff6b4e950a162f766f10c4.jpeg

I have these same mugs.  They came in one of those KC9 gift box that they release prior to the Christmas season.  I drink coffee from mine regularly. ☕

• I like it 1

9 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Not bourbon related, but I had to buy this glass. And it’s not like I need another glass, or will drink beer from it. 😏 Hard to read, but it says, “I BET YOU CAN’T”  😂

Cute!   I have a similarly themed acquisition.   A whiskey flask that probably holds over a gallon. HA!   

I have no clue what to ever do with it.   It certainly won't fit in any of my pockets... even my old 'cargo pants'.   Might fit in a backpack, I guess; but, full it would likely weigh close to ten pounds!   

I'd post a pic; but, I don't have a digital one, and wouldn't have a clue how to do it, anyway.

I almost forgot I had this, as it’s buried on one of the bookcase shelves, and other stuff was sitting on top of it.  I need to get this on the wall, or at least start doing curls with it, as it’s heavy!!😁

DECB8C36-E7C6-4F0D-B64F-0C928C2E77F4.jpeg

• I like it 3

2 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

I almost forgot I had this, as it’s buried on one of the bookcase shelves, and other stuff was sitting on top of it.  I need to get this on the wall, or at least start doing curls with it, as it’s heavy!!😁

DECB8C36-E7C6-4F0D-B64F-0C928C2E77F4.jpeg

Now THIS is a truly fine piece of Bourbonia!    My hat is off, sir.  🫡