2023 Lottery Finds

GeeTen

OK!  Lottery season has officially started:

2023 Lottery Win No. 1.jpg

Both at kinda' close to MSRP!  🤩

As I've always said before, I'd rather be lucky than good.  Right place, right time.  🥳

Edited by GeeTen
  • I like it 11

1 hour ago, GeeTen said:

OK!  Lottery season has officially started:

2023 Lottery Win No. 1.jpg

Both at kinda' close to MSRP!  🤩

As I've always said before, I'd rather be lucky than good.  Right place, right time.  🥳

You are lucky, a lot!

• I like it 1

I had a WT Generations in the cart in the WT Lottery today .  But with a retail price of $450 and another $50+ in shipping and taxes, I walked away.  Campari is crazy!

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, markandrex said:

I had a WT Generations in the cart in the WT Lottery today .  But with a retail price of $450 and another $50+ in shipping and taxes, I walked away.  Campari is crazy!

That one would almost certainly be a wonderful pour; but, I can't disagree about that price tag.    Also, Campari is not the only distiller to jump all over the limited releases to make huge bank.   

For the most part they're all getting that sort of cheddar... (but, not from me either).

• I like it 1

Nothing awesome to report...just wanted to go on record that I'm like 0-45 for the VA ABC lottery.  Not sure if I'll ever get something from it...lol.

Living in a control state finally pushed me to pay greater than MSRP a couple of times...and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  In particular I really wanted that RR13 and wasn't gonna get one any other way...ha ha

• I like it 1

I posted this in another thread, but my son won the #1 spot in the Alabama October quarterly lottery. He doesn't drink bourbon, so by default I could say I won the #1 spot.😁 MSRP baby! 

20230923_112333.thumb.jpg.00bef8f8d76c1de905b8907a1d3f83dc.jpg

Edited by Davesnothere
  • I like it 5

Got a Blanton's Gold and an ETL at MSRP in the Ohio fall lottery. Knock on wood for The Big One in December. Also the Big Drop on December 9th. Last was WFP, got 5 of them. This year? Who knows.

• I like it 4

The Alabama lottery list was released today, but they didn't assign the tables! You're killing me Smalls!

https://alabcboard.gov/stores/events/limited-release-programs/annual/price-products

Our daughter was picked #3 so pretty much everything on the list is within reach this year.

We can pick one bottle from table one typically Pappy, BTAC, KoK etc, two bottles from table two typically Russell's 13, Stagg etc, and one of each expression from table 3 and two of each from table 4.

I can pretty much tell what will be on table 1 but they sometimes throw a curve on what's on tables 2, 3 and 4.

She's not a bourbon drinker, I have to wait two more weeks until I can finalize my list. 😩

Like the kids say, first world problems.

• I like it 6