Saw these on sale & pulled the trigger....

Skinsfan1311

I was taking stock of what kind of liquor we have, other than bourbon,  rye, or Scotch.  Out of 130-150 or so bottles, there is one each of the following...Kirkland vodka, Real McCoy rum, Amaro Montenegro, Don Julio tequila, and a bottle of Dekuyper Triple Sec.   Everything else is whiskey😁 I literally have nothing else to offer guests. 

So...I figured that I would round out   some of the empty spots in the bunker with these. 

I usually have a bottle of Powers Gold on hand, but finished it last year and never got around to replacing it.   I rarely drink Irish whiskey,  so I don't mind spending a few more $$ on the John's Lane bottle. 

As far as the Armagnac,  a couple of my friends rave about it,  and Mom gave us a couple of these slick cognac glasses, so I'll break 'em in with the Delord.

$59 for the Powers, and $80.00 for the Delord.* I did not think that's unreasonable.

*I ordered it online and picked it up. Good thing, because the guy at the LS said that the Delord flew off the shelves and I got one of the last bottles😁😁

20231111_144212(0).jpg

20231111_151856.jpg

Edited by Skinsfan1311
  • I like it 1

• Skinsfan1311 changed the title to Saw these on sale & pulled the trigger....