Willet Family Estate Single Barrel Rare Release 128.8 proof No 675

Moira

Hello -

I saw a now closed thread about a spreadsheet people compiled but I could not find the actual spreadsheet. 

I have 2 bottles of the above and am looking for input:  Does anyone know if it is of a specific age?  I aquired them in April of 2023.

Also what's an estimated value?

Thank you

Moira

Edited by Moira

• Moira changed the title to Willet Family Estate Single Barrel Rare Release 128.8 proof No 675
2 minutes ago, Moira said:

Hello -

I saw a now closed thread about a spreadsheet people compiled but I could not find the actual spreadsheet. 

I have 2 bottles of the above and am looking for input:  Does anyone know if it is of a specific age?  I aquired them in April of 2023.

Thank you

Moira

Welcome to SB, Moira.  I’m pretty sure that info resides here, among our membership…of which , you are now a member!!  😁The proof given is a good start to determining your bottles provenance.  What color is the cap?  Can you share some pictures of the bottles?  Front and back?  Rye or bourbon?  

Thank you for your reply - I will get the photos tomorrow.  The provenance was definitely secure.  

Moira

There is a Willett app, which identifies 9 barrels with that proof but not matching your barrel number. Your barrel number comes up with a 7yr that doesn’t match your proof.