New hand blown lowball glasses.

Pub Crawler

Stoked about this. Wife surprised me yesterday by taking us to a local glass work shop were we took part in creating our own hand blown lowballs. The results are below. Mine is the darker of the two and looks totally different with a light source.

Cheers

20240223_133413.jpg

20240223_133448.jpg

20240223_133500.jpg

• I like it 9

Those are pretty cool!  

• I like it 1

Oooooooh!   Pretty fine lookin' glasses, Pub Crawler!    I like 'em. . . . A lot!     Good on ya'!

• I like it 1

It was fun and probably going back to make another! Looking forward to breaking it in.

Cheers

• I like it 1

Another shot ( play on words). Yes it has been broken in with Riff tonight🙂. Nothing like having a drink in something you made with your own hands. I recommend if given a opportunity make one for yourself.

Cheers,

20240223_133448-01.jpeg

• I like it 1

11 minutes ago, Pub Crawler said:

Another shot ( play on words). Yes it has been broken in with Riff tonight🙂. Nothing like having a drink in something you made with your own hands. I recommend if given a opportunity make one for yourself.

Cheers,

20240223_133448-01.jpeg

Extremely cool.  Well done.

• I like it 1

7 hours ago, Pub Crawler said:

Stoked about this. Wife surprised me yesterday by taking us to a local glass work shop were we took part in creating our own hand blown lowballs. The results are below. Mine is the darker of the two and looks totally different with a light source.

Cheers

[PICS deleted]

What size are these?  Like, are they 7 OZ. to the rim or 8 OZ. to just below the rim?  I like the shape even though my fat, arthritic fingers tend to drop smooth-sided glasses.  Indeed, we have a patch of 7 OZ. "juice" glasses from Crate and Barrel that are the same shape but are clear.  I LOVE yours more than ours.

H

• I like it 1

13 minutes ago, Harry in WashDC said:

[PICS deleted]

What size are these?  Like, are they 7 OZ. to the rim or 8 OZ. to just below the rim?  I like the shape even though my fat, arthritic fingers tend to drop smooth-sided glasses.  Indeed, we have a patch of 7 OZ. "juice" glasses from Crate and Barrel that are the same shape but are clear.  I LOVE yours more than ours.

H

H

Mine is hearty. 8oz with some room to spare. As for measurements it is: 3 and 1/2 inch interior width. 3 and 1/8 depth interior and 3 and 3/4 extior. All approximate and it's heafty.. The wife's is even larger.

• I like it 1

Thought I would share a pic(s) of mine being created.

IMG_8670.jpg

IMG_8666.jpg

• I like it 6

• 3 weeks later...

Round Two

Well I have loved my first rocks glass so much that I had to have/make another! The 2nd photo is with a secondary light source.

Cheers to all this St Patty's weekend.

20240315_150403.jpg

20240315_150501.jpg

• I like it 3

5 minutes ago, Pub Crawler said:

Round Two

Well I have loved my first rocks glass so much that I had to have/make another! The 2nd photo is with a secondary light source.

Cheers to all this St Patty's weekend.

OOOOOHHHH!   PRETTY!

• I like it 1

Rhapsody in blue!  

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, markandrex said:

Rhapsody in blue!  

I do so like Gershwin. 🎹 💙

• I like it 1