Blade and Bow 22 year

Tre

I am trying to find my buddy a bottle of Blade and Bow 22 year. He went to the distillery last year and fell in love with it. I am willing to fly anywhere in the states to get a bottle for him as a gift for completing his masters degree, I just need help locating a confirmed place or person that is a selling a bottle. Thank you for any assistance!

Wild first post sir.   Best of luck on your quest!   That’s a sporty one…🤘🏼

• I like it 1

Since your friend tried it at the distillery, it seems logical to ask their gift shop.

So to give a run down of the insanity I’ve been going through. I called the distillery; they only get allocated a certain amount whenever blade and bow decides to actually send out a batch, in which the distillery never knows how much and when they are going to receive more. They currently do not have any stock of it to sell. They then directed me to contact the brand itself, in which they had no future plans to release another batch anytime soon. They then directed me to the second-hand market which upsells the shit out of this bottle, competing with pappy prices at that point too. So I led my search to Instagram where I got in contact with a well-known bourbon enthusiast who started giving me advice for local bourbon groups in my community and ways to contact that. While I was awaiting for their responses I called my cousin on the east coast who has a bunch of connections and gave me the contact of someone in Reno who knows all about bourbon. However, that ended up a dead end as well after he contacted all the local liquor stores surrounding him. ALL this to say, I finally got accepted into the private Facebook groups that helped guide me to find THE ONLY BOTTLE within like a 5 state radius. IN WHICH, I now have to wait to see on Monday when their manager comes in, to see if it truly is in stock. Then in which I have to send my sister money to snag it for me since she lives closer to the store.

not that anyone asked about any of this, but alas, what a fun adventure this has been!

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Zman75 said:

I have two bottles I picked up for retail in NC… didn’t realize it was that rare

Maybe you could open one, try it, and post some tasting notes. 😎

• I like it 1