Any good, active bourbon groups in the Denver area?

IamMatt

A member of our West Coast Whiskey Club is moving to the Denver area and is looking for an active group of bourbon enthusiasts there.  WCWC has events (distillery-sponsored tasting dinners, bottle share parties, virtual blinds by mail, etc,) every couple of months so he is looking for an active group.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Evidently, not very active in the Denver area.  🤷‍♂️

Hope you receive some recommendations.

10 hours ago, Kepler said:

Evidently, not very active in the Denver area.  🤷‍♂️

Hope you receive some recommendations.

Yeah, it's a shame but it makes me realize how lucky I am to live where I do.  West Coast Whiskey Club has grown in the few years I have been involved, and hosts 2-3 bottle share parties and 3-4 distillery-sponsored tasting dinners every year, plus other activities including barrel picks, bottle giveaways, and a blind by mail every month or two.  Women Who Whiskey Long Beach is also super active, with a themed Happy Hour every month and tasting, pairing, and other events throughout the year.  There are at least two other groups in the area that hold tastings and events.  Probably not a week goes by without some sort of event going on--I'm so lucky!

5 hours ago, IamMatt said:

Yeah, it's a shame but it makes me realize how lucky I am to live where I do.  West Coast Whiskey Club has grown in the few years I have been involved, and hosts 2-3 bottle share parties and 3-4 distillery-sponsored tasting dinners every year, plus other activities including barrel picks, bottle giveaways, and a blind by mail every month or two.  Women Who Whiskey Long Beach is also super active, with a themed Happy Hour every month and tasting, pairing, and other events throughout the year.  There are at least two other groups in the area that hold tastings and events.  Probably not a week goes by without some sort of event going on--I'm so lucky!

Yes that sounds great.  As far as Denver goes, I bet your friend could find a local facebook group there.

He said he found one but it is not very active.  Guess he'll have to keep looking or start his own.