Glass Identification help

jvd99

Can anyone identify these glasses? I’ve done similar, but not exactly. Thanks 

IMG_7012.png

Really nice looking glass!  Sorry I can't help with the identification.

Are you just going from that photo, or can we see anything imprinted on the bottom.

Are they vintage?

Just the photo. That’s all I’ve got.

I found one kinda similar, but it had vertical etching (term ?) on the bottom quarter, then the hobnail pattern (a watch term) above (not sure of crystal glass terminology). This one has the hobnail patter throughout 

still looking for some of that SB groupthink!

Where’d you find the pic?  

You might check this site:  

www.Replacements.com.
 They sell odds and ends of patterned china, silverware, stemware, etc.  I found the pic below of something similar, but there are 42 pages of glassware that may contain what you’re looking for.  You probably could forward your pic to see if they recognize it, and possibly have it in their stock.  

IMG_5314.png

• I like it 3

I have a huge collection of glassware, but never recall seeing that exact pattern before.  I suspect it was made by one of the major glass companies, because of the precision.  It looks like glass made in a mold, rather than cut crystal.  You could look online at products offered by U.S. companies Libbey or Anchor Hocking, or French company Luminarc.  To complicate matters further, patterns get retired and new ones come out.

Or search Old Fashioned Glass Hobnail on Amazon or Google. 

• I like it 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2024 at 7:02 PM, jvd99 said:

Can anyone identify these glasses? I’ve done similar, but not exactly. Thanks 

IMG_7012.png

This round one from Luigi Bormioli look kind of close, but not quite the same:  https://luigibormioliusa.com/collections/whiskey-cognac-glasses/products/mixology-charme-dof-bar-glass

I have a set of square ones from Luigi Boriloli that look a bit like your photo but mine are square in shape.  I bought mine at Total Wine when they had a sale going on

https://luigibormioliusa.com/products/mixology-elixir-dof?_pos=3&_sid=11d8d313b&_ss=r