Sign in to follow this  
jeff

Perdomo and Kentucky Spirit

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

jeff

A few days ago I recieved my winning shipment from cigarbid.com; a bundle of Perdomo overruns for $19. That's less than $1 per cigar shocked.gif I suggest that any cigar smokers out there who haven't already need to check this site out.

Anyway, the cigars were unbanded, corona maduros, a little veiny and fairly loosly rolled. Unlit this cigar smells of the finest horse-stalls in KY. I know that sound weird, but that is a halmark of a quality cigar.

I fired one up with a couple pours of Kentucky Spirit and the pleasure commenced. The Perdomo had a nice nutty/toasty flavor that complemented the full-bodied KS quite well. About halfway through, the cigar became slightly spicy with savory notes of cumin and pepper. This was well-balanced by a caramel sweetness that was shinning in the bourbon. I smoked this one 'till my fingers burned, as I wanted it to last longer. But not to worry, I have 19 more toast.gif I think I'll bring some of these to the festival for you all to try, as I think these are some of the best "bourbon-friendly" maduros I have tried. bandit.gif

gr8erdane

Hey Jeff, thanks for the great site link. I have already put a couple of bids out and hope to reap the benefits.

I haven't had but one Perdomo and it was not a good experience for a beginner so I have been reluctant to go back to Nick's merchandise. Will have to do so now that I have a bit more tolerance for such a full body smoke. bandit.gif

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.