Toddy's/Festival stockpile

OneCubeOnly
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I guess this is a question for the Festival/Bardstown regulars, but exactly how well stocked is Toddy's?? The reason I ask is I'll be going through Lexington on the way, and would have fairly good access to the Liquor Barns, but I'd much rather spend my money in Bardstown. Am I safe to wait?

Toddy's is very good, but not as good as Liquor Barn. I'll probably visit both, but my schedule allows me to hit Toddy's first.

Anybody know what the most convenient Liquor Barn locations are with respect to WT distillery and Bardstown itself?

LB's store locations can be found here. The ones in Lexington usually have a bit lower prices but I have always gone to the ones in Louisville sine I went right through it on the way into Bardstown. The one on Fern Valley Road is very accessible off the highway. From Bardstown it takes me about 45 minutes give or take driving speed to get there...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.