Festival Bound

Barrel_Proof
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Dear Friends:

Drive and fly safely, all!

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Then, we'll party hearty!

I'm in Phoenix flying home today.....packing...and starting the drive Monday am. Should be in Bardstown GN early Tuesday evening in time for dinner. What's for dinner? See everyone there.....except Ivan (I hope).

Randy

I know one item on the menu for Thursday night's dinner...Smoked Tenderloin grin.gif...

Federal Express delivered your package the other day...It's sitting in the downstairs frige right now...I put it down there, so's nobody would get into it early blush.gifgrin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

Leslie and I will hook up with everyone Thursday at WT and head to Bardstown from there. See you all in a few days! toast.gif

Leaving mid-afternoon Tuesday; bedding down in Huntington, WV for the night. Will be arriving Wednesday morning.

Hope everybody has a safe trip. Ivan or not , we're excited about the Festival.

Patty and I will be heading to Bardstown on Wed afternoon. I feel like Jed Clampett. I've got my truck full of goodies: the smoker, tables, chairs, glassware, small fridge, coffee maker and other provisions, bicycle, running gear, formal wear, etc. Still have a little room left. Anything I missed?

toast.gif

Ed,

smoker, tables, chairs, glassware, small fridge, coffee maker and other provisions, bicycle, running gear, formal wear, etc.

Whoohoo, this is good. What time are you and the Patty leaving Lexington? I want to be at the GN to snap a photo of that truck as you pull in. There's one for the StraightBourbon Scrapbook... smilielol.gif

Randy and Chris,

I have to be in Louisville Tuesday from 6pm, until I can wiggle away (I'm thinking maybe 45 minutes). Then, I'm an hour away...so, I probably won't roll into Bardstown until about 8pm.

That's too late for dinner, but I'll see ya'll at the gazebo!

Everyone please travel safely,

Bj

A Given!!

I have a bottle of Weller 19 that might just make it.

Ed

(In addition to my 1955 Collector's Item and the 1970's Old Crow in the Old Crow)

You've got a date.....I'm glad Val doesn't read the forums. lol.gif

Randy

PS I made it to Memphis yesterday, so I've got an easy day today.

Awakened by a thunderstorm here in St Louis, I'm making a last minute sweep for any late breaking news. Back to bed and up at 2 to finish packing the truck and by 3am hope to be on the road. Looking forward to my first BF and can't wait to see the green hills around Bardstown. See y'all in a short short.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.