Old Dominion Millenium

pepcycle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Old Dominion Brewery in Virginia has a specialty ale in the Barley Wine Style called Millenium. Its aged in oak barrels. I can tell from the flavor that it must be used bourbon barrels. It has a nice copper color and fragrant sherry-like nose. The head is light and fleeting. Its on the sweet side and high ABV (11.4%)

Its not my favorite style, but for barley wine, its pretty good. Reminds me of Sami Claus. This is a limited edition seasonal. My brother brought it back for me as a gift. (Better than a gold Brisket Plug) Check out their website. You may be able to order by mail. Odl Dominion

Better than a gold Brisket Plug)

shocked.gif

I don't believe it! How long was that plug in service? Was the plug manufacturered overseas? Maybe it wasn't seasoned?

smilielol.gifsmilielol.gifpuke.gifsmilielol.gifsmilielol.gif

So now we have the notion of a savored, seasoned, offshored, gold-plated brisket plug. How much wierder can it get? smilielol.gif

Yes, I know I'm just asking for it.

My warped brain says that the door is open but my social conscience says not to enter. A brisket plug by any other name........

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.