Sam's Wine FALL SALE

Dave_in_Canada
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Downloadable catalog will be available on their website Wednesday October 6th. Please don't order anything until afternoon as I want something left when I place my order. Last year there were some great deals.

Sam's Wine web page

DNOB,

You'll at least get a crack at what I would have ordered, had I stayed in California. Sadly, Sam's will not ship to Arizona.

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

The bourbon sale selection this year is disappointing. frown.gif

Somebody at Sam's needs to do a little proofreading. This is listed in the Bourbon category, one of the measy eight items on sale. rolleyes.gif

Bushmills Bourbon Single Cask 14 yr old Irish Whiskey, Ireland 115.6 proof 750ml

They might have meant the Bushmill's was aged in an ex-bourbon barrel.

Gary

That’s what I was thinking when I read it but still, it needs to be moved from the almighty bourbon category! lol.gif I too was very disappointed at the selection this time, nearly 1/4 of what I have seen in the past, maybe more! Only thing I would really consider on there is the rock hill farms and after shipping it wouldn't be much worth it.

Dave & all,

The selection is pathetic! I couldn't believe how little they had. I had to scrowl up and down the page a few times to see if I'd missed something somewhere. banghead.gif Oh well, I guess with all I've recently bought, its a good thing I'm not tempted to buy more! rolleyes.gif

Bob

Here in Cincinnati, Rock Hills Farm is about $47.00. However, it is currently my favorite bourbon, now ahead of WT Rare Breed and ORVW 15 yo/107 proof. At that price it couldn't be my everyday bourbon, but for special occasions, it's worth the price! drink.gif

I don't know how Sam's has it priced. If it is much less, I wouldn't mind getting a few bottles to stock up for a rainy day. lol.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.