Chat room

nysquire
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Does anybody go there? I made it a little late thurs. night

about 10:10 pm or so and no one was there. I would enjoy chattin with other bourbon enthusiast.

Funny you should ask. I popped in "unscheduled" earlier this evening to see if anyone was about, but nobody was. I am planning to make more of an effort to try and attend the scheduled chats, because this is an absolutely great community. One of the few civil, informative, and all-around enjoyable on-line communities I have encountered.

I wonder if it's because the bourbon mellows us out? falling.gif

The 'scheduled' chats are from 8 p.m. Eastern on Sunday and Thursday, though sometimes those are idle, while other times folks pop in. So, while you might find one anytime, those would be the most likely times.

I would also suggest that if you want to engage in a chat, just post a message in the forum suggesting a time and then be there at that time (make sure you specify the time zone, too, so others can adjust). Others will probably show up.

In other words, you can start a chat anytime you want to, but it won't do any good unless the other members have a bit of warning.

Tim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.