Booker's Tribute on E-bay

COPPERSTILL
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anyone looking for the Booker's Tribute Bottle there is an auction on e-bay. -Buy it Now- option for 110.00. That is alot but it is a rare find. Only 3000 made.

John Ed

They just arrived in Maryland. I have had 2 retailers contact me saying they were holding a bottle for me. The price? same as the regular Booker's at both shops.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone in New England is interested in the Booker's tribute, they're selling it at Town Wine & Spirits, Pawtucket RI (outside Providence) for $47.

• 1 month later...

Is this the same bourbon as the regular Bookers? With a different label and fancier box? It has recently appeared locally and I wondered if it was worth a try. I used the search engine and couldn't find any other thread where this had been discussed.

Craig

• 2 months later...

For my fellow WA state SBers; this has just recently arrived in our state. I picked up 2 in Spokane today, but it is also availble in other locations. Priced same as normal Bookers; 52.95.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.