Pappy 20....mmmmmmm

RedVette
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The red bags were a holiday season extra for a lot that came out at that time. The normal 20yr does not have them. Luckily, I got one on my first bottle of 20 that has graced two other bottles since.

I guess I'll leave it on for a little while. I'll need to remove it anyway, in order to keep an eye on how full the bottle is. I'd hate to have it go empty without expecting it, and I'll need to know when to get more!

I first sold the Pappy 20 for $75 which for NYC was great pricing. I wanted to keep the price low for Julian's first visit to the store. The Sazerac rep and Julian hinted they thought the price was a bit low. I finally raised it to $80 not long ago.

I've got red bags. Anybody interested can PM me. They sure are purdy. I'd love to make a quilt with patches of red VW bags and a few black ones thrown in. If life ever settles down, maybe I can make one and donate to the Oscar Getz auction. (Oh, life, please settle down! ha ha)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.