I.W.Harper

philmont94
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Mostly for export. Some control states carry it. Otherwise, best bet is to find a dusty, old bottle in some mom-and-pop liquor store.

I can get the 15yr Gold Medal here in St Louis at The Wine Store Ltd in two locations but haven't found it anywhere else. It's priced as a superpremium there though if I remember correctly. Not a bad bourbon but not what I consider outstanding either.

I live just outside of Syracuse NY. I have tried just about every large liquor store in town with no success, and most of the guys behind the counter don't want to take the time to find it.

Tom

Thanks for the tip. I'll get someone to check Pennsylvania for me. I know that they have a liquor Control system.

Tom

Thank you for the reply. At least I now know that it is still being made. I live in Syracuse, NY not St. Louis but thanks for the information.

I don't think it is the best in the world but it is a sentimental favorite.

If you would send me the telephone number for one of the stores, I will call them and see if they can ship one out to me.

Thanks Again

Tom

God created Burbon so that the Irish wouldn't rule the world. (Not an exact quote but you get the idea.)

Sorry but I checked the stores here in my area of PA and there was none on the shelves.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.