Super Bowl Bourbon 2005

Barrel_Proof
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We are only hours away from Super Bowl Bourbon 2005.

To whet your appetite, here are links to the 2004 and 2003

Super Bowl Bourbon threads.

Barrel_Proof's coaching staff is working on this year's bourbon lineup to be announced during pre-game ceremonies.

See y'all back here soon!

The coaches have elected to reserve the ability to adjust the lineup during the game, so announce only the starters for the first half:

First Quarter: I.W. Harper Gold Medal 4yo 80 proof, from Louisville.

Second Quarter: Ancient Ancient Age 10 yo 86 proof, from Frankfort.

Enjoy the First Half of Bourbon Bowl 2005!!

It's looking like the first quarter will be Buffalo Trace with a Geary's HSA chaser. Further players will be decided based on current field conditions.

BT here too! Probably some Eagle Rare Single Barrel for the second quarter. Weller and Stagg are up for the second half. They should rename it the Buffalo Trace Bowl! Who's playing again? Does it matter? lol.gif

Third Quarter: Old Taylor B.I.B., National Distillers, Frankfort.

Fourth Quarter: Pappy 23, Lawrenceburg bottle #2153.

Since I just got in for the evening, my ER17 '04 is my 2-minute warning bourbon. Have only seen bits and pieces of the game thus far.

Because of last year's "clothing malfunction"[accident my ass], I boycotted watching the Super Bowl this year. I have two young sons, and they don't need to fill their heads with that s*$t.

Now that they are in bed, I will be drinking some 1792 Ridgemont Reserve.

toast.gif

You'll be relieved to know that Sir Paul kept his shirt on during the entire halftime show. grin.gif

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

I liked the pregame interview where he swore there would be no clothing malfunctions due to the fact that they were going to do the show nude.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.